[BlindTlk] Looking for Show Archives

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue May 30 05:38:52 UTC 2023

Hi guys,
Many years ago like in 2007 there was a lady named Bonnie who did a
podcast show Called Books and Beyond or something of that nature. Do
you alll remember her? There used to be a site on the Net that
archived her stuff and I'd like to get back to it. I had selected many
files from back then but when I went to put them on my SD card for the
Victor Stream 3 they became corrupted and now won't play. I may not
have the title right but many of the people from Tek Talk and ACB were
featured by her. I hope some one can help. Thanks!

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com