[BlindTlk] Question on Kindle readers.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:45:53 UTC 2023

Does anyone on the list use a Kindle stand-alone reader.  I am not including
use of any home speakers here, as I have a question about accessing book
links.

I am referring to a life application Bible that has links to each hapter and
cross references and such, but those direct links are not showing up with my
phone's accessibility, or on my BS6 notetaker.

I am wondering if these direct links show up on any of the Kindle readers.

Right now I can access what I need through the table of contents, but not
with the direct links withing the books or chapters.

Any advice and experience is helpful.  I am thinking about getting the
Kindle 2022 reader that is the least expensive of the readers.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."