[BlindTlk] Acting Blind

VIAS, ARMANDO armando at armandovias.com
Sun Oct 1 04:35:29 UTC 2023

For context, here is what he said. This is a Facebook comment: I have told you for a long time there is a huge difference in being blind, and acting blind. He is the greatest example you will ever find of not acting Blind. That’s part of the reason he has been so successful. Get his phone number and talk to him. He would be a huge resource for you.

Obviously, I have been successful. I have a job. I am able to advocate. And, about a month ago, I stayed at a hotel by myself, and I had a wonderful experience.