[BlindTlk] Acting Blind

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 05:23:16 UTC 2023

He's referring to person's who are not independent, or need help going
everywhere.

It's actually insulting, both to the supposed blind actor, or to the person
whose independence and skill is being referred too.

It's worth a conversation if it helps this person, but I cut stuff like that
off especially if it devolves into shaming someone especially among the
sighted.

I'm a little more flexible with it among the Blind, because it might help
someone or we could help each other if we trade tips.

Justin