[BlindTlk] Acting Blind

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:56:41 UTC 2023

Tell me the term acting blind refers to the low vision people who use a cane but are able to visually determine close obstacles. They will often appear cited to observers. In order to av Avoid that confusion they will often "act blind in order to show people that their vision is truly limited.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer