[BlindTlk] Ms. 365/Apa formatting

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 5 21:02:29 UTC 2023

Yes. In the screen reader I use, which is JAWS, there is one and perhaps two ways to deal with this. One is to check the lines you expect to be centered by asking the screen reader about the line. This you do using the Jaws key with F. The other that may work is to use the text analyzer and telling it to tell you about changes such as font and alignment. None of this is as intuitive as it is for the sighted person, but it may work for you.

   The other is to use the