[BlindTlk] Ms. 365/Apa formatting

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 03:52:02 UTC 2023

Hi, thank you for responding to my email. I’ll try to use your suggestions.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 5, 2023, 5:21 PM, Jen via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Center = CTRL+E, after you select the text you wantInsert+F = hear format and font; or if you use a laptop, it's Caps Lock+F    On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 12:45:41 PM EDT, J w via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 To my blind workers/student hello,I wanted to ask you a question. (even if you're not non working or in school) Have your experience working with Ms. 365 apa been good? I recently had an assignment that I copied/pasted my apa assignment and my instructor notified me there were errors in the paper. Mostly centering. How do you handlande centering/formating. Are you able to use Ms.365?Thanks, (My apologies I there are errors in my email).
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for BlindTlk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/spiderweb1%40sbcglobal.net