[BlindTlk] Replacing elastic in a folding cane?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:50:29 UTC 2023

Hello,

The subject asks the question.

In this particular cane, at the section where the handle is, the outside top
loop has no knot in it near the handle top for adjustment.  Pulling the
elastic upward from the top does nothing, neither trying to pull it down
from the bottom of that first section.  The elastic seems to be anchored on
the inside, and I don't know how to get at that.

I have the elastic piece replacement, but don't know how to get  the old
piece out from the handle

Thanks for any advice!

Also if you know of any canes whose elastic doesn't break every six months?

Thanks.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."