[BlindTlk] You are a fall risk because you are blind

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 23:35:17 UTC 2023

Hi, Jody,

No, I haven't gotten that, at this point.

In fact, the PT for my torn meniscus stated that blindness doesn't affect
my balance, as it has been a life-long condition, but thought I might have
something vistibular going on since I also have been in Covid long-haul.

His respect for you should have run up a notch when you mentioned your
martial arts expertise hahahaha.

It may either be time to shop for a new doc, or start him on an "education"
program.

Judy
sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone