[BlindTlk] Strange Stuff

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 09:21:44 UTC 2023

Well, I once read a statement from a store owner who said she'd rather let barefoot people in her store before blind people.  Hmh, I wonder what if I had tried to go in there?  Considering I go barefoot so much of my time, how would she have felt with a barefoot blind person in there?  Kind of both factors at once no?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud Mac, Xfinity Mobile and Apple TV user