[BlindTlk] Ms protection mode

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Sep 4 17:55:28 UTC 2023

Hi there. If you are referring to protective mode, as in, documents that you might receive through email and you save as an attachment or documents that you download from a web browser, Jaws newer versions should read those just fine without you doing anything. If you want to edit them or read them better however, pressing F6 will take you to the message about protection mode. From here, press the Tab key until you reach a button that says allow editing. That should do it.

--
Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org