[BlindTlk] Being Grabbed Without Permission

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:48:27 UTC 2023

Get them in trouble, yank free, make the employee know that that is not to
be done.

Here is the thing, Sighted people would be pissed, and not stand for that,
so why should we.
 I don't let anyone touch me without permission?

I'm reasonable if it is a companionable touch or contact, but no one just
gets free range, or God help them, to grab me.

Justin