[BlindTlk] Voice message recording in the text message section in the Google Voice Application on the iphone on IOS 17.4

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Apr 3 21:09:33 UTC 2024

Hello. I have just checked from the Google Voice app and it does not appear
that you can send pre-recorded voice messages as texts from Google Voice.
I hope this helps.

--
Raul Gallegos, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
(346) 439-7444 | rgallegos at nagdu.org
www.nfb.org
www.nagdu.org
Subscribe to the NAGDU public calendar
Facebook Group | Email list | Mastodon
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."