[BlindTlk] FYI, NFB Website is Down!

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Apr 8 21:29:00 UTC 2024

Hello. I can't confirm if it was down when you wrote your message at 4:19
PM, but as of now, 4:28 PM Central time, it's up and running for me. I
connected to it with and without my VPN and both connections worked.
Thanks and good luck.

--
Raul Gallegos, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
(346) 439-7444 | rgallegos at nagdu.org
www.nfb.org
www.nagdu.org
Subscribe to the NAGDU public calendar
Facebook Group | Email list | Mastodon
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."