[BlindTlk] [PhonesForTheBlind] Blind shell USA free wireless plan (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Feb 20 01:01:03 UTC 2024

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.
 Please use in that order."
 Ed Howdershelt 1940.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 17:50:47
From: Stephen Giggar <sgiggar at gmail.com>
To: PhonesForTheBlind at groups.io, blindandroidusers at groups.io,
    main at TechTalk.groups.io
Cc: BlindShell2 at groups.io
Subject: Re: [PhonesForTheBlind] Blind shell USA free wireless plan

Unless they have change something. They last used T-Mobile. Also if you noticed, they don't give the details of what you can earn each year. For someone who may not work they may be able to get the plan. Also if you are in a area that has good TMobile coverage and don't go outside that you may be OK.\

Thing you need to ask about if you call to try to take advantage of the plan. I checked into this for a friend about 2 months ago and that is the only reason I'm saying something. They decided not to go with it because of TMobile. They met the income requirements but they also needed to show proof of there income and they really didn't want to jump through that hoop.

Signed: Stephen Giggar