[BlindTlk] Looking For a good microwave

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 2 17:58:00 UTC 2024

For conventional microwaves look for something with raised buttons or
dials and a minute plus button on oven whether on a flat panel or raised
button.  look for 1500 watts cooking capacity too.  If it can't do all of
that, leave it alone.  Bestbuy may be a good place to check out since the
workers can open boxes for you and help you check out models.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.