[BlindTlk] Ring Doorbell

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 04:57:20 UTC 2024

Hey Jim, I have the ring for doorbell camera, and I love it. I have it connected to my phone through the Ring mobile application, as well as connected to my Amazon smart speaker. I really appreciate the notifications it gives me to my phone and through my smart speaker that someone is in the cameras view, which it says that someone is at your home. I am also able to communicate with individuals through the cameras speaker and microphone if I need to which has been amazing for things like grocery delivery or packages when I myself I’m not there to receive them in person. Though I can’t see the camera screen itself,  it has come in quite handy to figure out things like porch pirates. I find the mobile application to be completely accessible with the exception of of course the camera images themselves. Hope that helps.
Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone