[BlindTlk] National Industries for the Blind requirements

flmom2006 at gmail.com flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:17:53 UTC 2024

Could anyone who might know please tell me if an agency is associated with
National Industries for the Blind and they hire out for contract work, how
many sighted VS blind employees must they have to be in compliance with the
rules of NIB?  I am involved in a job situation with an organization and
need to know this information.  Any help would be appreciated.  I'm going to
put my other email below, because I would prefer to be contacted there.  Of
course, if you reply on the list, that is fine as well.  Your help is very
much appreciated!

slbrun4 at gmail.com <mailto:slbrun4 at gmail.com>

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone