[BlindTlk] getting/keeping socks matched up..

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:13:41 UTC 2024

Hi.

My solution is to not have any socks that are different colors but are
the same design as other ones. That said, there's a style statement
associated with wearing two different socks, so if it happens, probably
won't raise eyebrows if you're in public. No idea what the statement is,
but hey.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com