[BlindTlk] Accessible Covid Testing?

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 17:38:58 UTC 2024

Free Accessible Covid-19 Test Kits

Free at-home COVID-19 tests are again available to blind people. This is made possible through a partnership between the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response and the United States Postal Service (USPS).  Order online through https://special.usps.com/testkits/accessible <https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=mTCu8dGvOkl-2BXqaCK8sZ2XZsIV-2FIHwCJ1wu82RzQMT8t64jmb9bmcUogA-2Bzxye9vC1I3XBWzAsCLarCYVkmYlfQduwYP6TRDVpe3z7HbNXM-3DdQUl_6tntyhTWged6auftK9wfJPlqZYlcDljZm5MwPGaPMVGWykhyqEpx-2F0TMQ9286JkxD6kJtkQptv3ulGPcxJbc6GUrYaaT7gkcnYafJt6Sj0Z-2FXk8wQC85RuF10SmZmSTE7f-2FKZC-2F59qibOH5BXUOk5xWukuV64wfOR-2FL5qSt-2ByXy0vxEJcGP7ULp3pkTmymP6p16qn70WcqLTNpPpLvgVVg-3D-3D> or by calling 1-800-232-0233. Please note: to use the test, you will need to install an app on a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The app will guide you through administering the test and interpreting results.