[BlindTlk] directv android tv customers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 19 16:40:07 UTC 2024

Anyone else on this list fit that description that also uses
accessibility?
In my time in Pennsylvania I have had comcast, then verizon-fios, and now
directv.
I have a phillips android tv that had a system update yesterday.
So far I cannot duplicate behavior on comcast and verizon where when you
change a channel an announcement comes over telling you the channel name
and the name of the program playing.
Is there something needed to adjust in accessibility settings?  I think we
have text to speech and talkback both running.  Should captions be
enabled?

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.