[BlindTlk] Currency on the I Phone

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 26 18:47:48 UTC 2024

Greetings,

This morning my Orbit Currency Reader broke and is no longer usable.  I’m trying to learn how to read currency on the I Phone with varying degrees of frustration.  I am trying to use the Seeing A I program.  Sometimes I get stuck in a channel such as handwriting and can’t seem to get out of it.  Then when I finally get to currency, it won’t read the bill.  I called Apple this morning and I went through a bunch of steps with them and it worked, but now I’m back at square one.  Is this really usable?  Please help and assume that I know nothing, because that seems to be the case.  Thank you in advance for any feedback.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.