[BlindTlk] Techno Woes

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri May 17 00:55:40 UTC 2024

Greetings.

I am trying to get receipts for my air fare and banquet ticket into an email and send it to accounting at nfb.org.  I am not sure how to attach those into the excel document or copy and paste them into an email.  I copy and paste, but they don’t end up getting sent properly.  Am I perhaps trying to send too many characters at once?  If so, I seem to have forgotten how to copy and paste line by line.  I would appreciate any help and thank you in advance.  Please assume that I need to be spoon fed, because right now that’s how I feel.  Thank you again.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.