[Blindvet-talk] Correction ! NFB did not receive any money for training!

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 01:32:33 UTC 2008

Veterans,
Terry King was mistaken in his report to the SBRC Alumni List Serve .
I  was so surprised by getting beat up over the announcement Terry  made
that I neglected to check with Baltimore about it's legitimacy .
John Pare  has stated tonight that the NFB has not received any monies  from
the Government
for Veteran training even though we have tried and still will be fighting
for all opportunities to help
blind vets whenever possible.
Dwight

Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind Veterans
A Division  of the NFB
Email - presidentnabv at aol.com
or president at nabv.org
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. The NEW