[Blindvet-talk] Wow ! President getting blasted because we darecompare

Bill Montgomery bvmontw at cox.net
Mon Dec 15 03:10:23 UTC 2008

Dwight:
This article will  cause good debate about the merits of such.
VA, FBCI,  Faith  Based and Community  Issues  program  provides up to 50
per cent of purchase  costs, in partnership with HUD, for  transitional
rehabilitation  housing,  where a patient  is staying for a period of 2
years or less. VA, VR&E, 38 CFR, Sub  Section 21 and 31  cover  the cost of
setting up a  vocational  rehabilitation  center for  150  clients per year.
Do not  give up,  competition for  VA, BRC, VIST, BROS  will be  productive
over time.  Merry Christmas and a Happy  New  Year!! Take care, Bill