[Blindvet-talk] Blind Veterans March for Independence in Detroit !

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 20:55:11 UTC 2008

Please visit the following March  For Independence Web Site!

_www.marchforindependence.org/goto/Dsayer_
(http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/Dsayer)

If the link doesn't take you there  just cut and paste the URL into  your web
browser.

I really appreciate you supporting me and my fellow Blind Vets!
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind Veterans
_www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)

 One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the
things you love. Try the new _AOL.com_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40va
nity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)   today!