[Blindvet-talk] Members of the NABV

Joe Brack eajoeb at hughes.net
Thu Nov 20 21:36:14 UTC 2008

Joe,

Your information about ordering your shirt size came to me by mistake I also
a blind vet and ordered also, I guess someone out there is receiving an
extra large and a XXX extra large polo shirt.

E. A. (Joe) Brack, Jr .
7729 West Ridge Estates Drive
Glen St. Mary, FL 32040
P (904) 259-1404   C (904) 540-4822
F (904) 259-9348  E-mail eajoeb@ hughes.net

What Is A Veteran?
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is
someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his
life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who
no longer understand that fact.