[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: Fwd: Fw: [VIVN#1556] Vets Fighting Mad

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Thu Nov 27 02:07:45 UTC 2008

Dear Mr. President,
We must  stand fast and keep  this nations promises  to it's  veterans.
If the article below is true then we are committing a terrible   injustice
against
those who pay the price for our freedom , whether  injured  by a  bullet or
a jump line they are serving this nation. They  expect to be provided  for if
injured
and we have promised them  they would not have to worry, just follow  orders
and
get the job done.

Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind Veterans
A Division  of the NFB
Email - presidentnabv at aol.com
or president at nabv.org
_www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org)