[Blindvet-talk] Fw: IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing to the Convention

Clarence Huggins bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 14:12:46 UTC 2009

--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Clarence Huggins <bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Clarence Huggins <bigmanhuggi at yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing to the Convention
To: "Dwight D. Sayer" <misteradvocate at aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 10:04 AM

To all Fellow NABV members we are looking for volunteers to work our table at the convention to sell shirts, pens and give out brochures to help our division. I would well appreciate your help  and the more we get to help would keep everyone from having to work there a longer period of time and they would get  to do all of the other things they wish to do at  the conventions. If you are interested would please let Dwight Sayer know before July 3 by email
Yours Truly
Gene Huggins
member of fun raising committee