[Blindvet-talk] Fw: IMFORMATION for NABV Membersgoing totheConvention

dswinson dswinson at conwaycorp.net
Tue Jun 30 17:42:20 UTC 2009

Dwight,

So, let's see if I've got this correct.

You are going to be at a table in the vendors hall, selling NABV golf
shirts, handing out pens and information on the NABV?

If so, I think the information is certainly a valid reason to be there!
However, I question how lucrative selling a shirt targeted at a narrow
demographic, like Veterans, will be for the NABV.  It just seems like it
won't appeal to a broad selection of attendees.
Sure, they need to be available for sale to members of the NABV, but I don't
think it should be the sole reason for being at the table.  Maybe next year
an item with broader appeal could be found!