[Blindvet-talk] BVA official proxy inquiry

LJH Funpro at carolina.rr.com
Sat May 16 17:07:50 UTC 2009

After reviewing the BVA materials regarding the 64th annual convention, I
was unable to locate any specifics regarding which proposals are to be voted
upon at the convention. I also noted that if I do not submit a proxy, the
regional group is authorized to cast my vote automatically. My question
becomes what determines the validity of a proxy that contains no proposals
or why it can be automatically voted if it is not returned by the designated
deadline?

Does anyone know the basis for using the approach they have adopted?