[Blindvet-talk] For all Veterans!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:22:57 UTC 2009

Dwight, Outback  Steak house is also offering a free drink and appetizer, as
well. So, if any Beteran wishes to take his spouse out for a Veterans day
dinner, there are at  least three restraunts that are offering either free
dinners or free drinks and appetizers, so to my brothers and sisters, enjoy!
Kirk Harmon