[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Tours at 2011 NFb Convention

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 18:51:49 UTC 2011

____________________________________
 From: cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Sent:  2/23/2011 7:05:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: [Nfbnet-members-list]  Tours at 2011 NFb Convention

Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel, and member of the  Greater Long
Island Chapter and Maurice Shackelford of Peachtreetravel.net and  member of
the Georgia Affiliate are working with Dan Hicks and the Florida NFB
Affiliate on July 9th to have some tours around the Orlando  area.

There will be a full announcement in the Braille Monitor in  April.  But,
in the meantime,  I wanted to give you all a heads up  on it.

I have already reserved 4 buses, if we need more then I  will order more, 1
bus for Kennedy Space Center, 1 Bus for Walt Disney World,  1 Bus for
Universal
Studios, and one Bus for Sea World

The  bus tickets will be round trip for $20.00 per person, $10.00 per
person  deposit is due no later than May 1, 2011

We are working today on  getting group rates of all locations posted, we
need a head count as soon as  possible so that we can arrange for more or less
buses to each  location.

Again. Let me know asap, and spread the word  please.  Thank you. I have
our contact information  below

The biggest compliment you can pay me is to  recommend my services!

Cheryl Echevarria
Owner of Echevarria  Travel
_http://www.Echevarriatravel.com_ (http://www.echevarriatravel.com/)
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394