[Blindvet-talk] 2011 National Association of Blind Veterans Raffle Results

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 18:39:27 UTC 2011

Hello All,
The National Association of Blind Veterans Raffle Winner this year is
Ron Cerillo of Ormond Beach, Fl.
Ron's photo will be posted on our NABV web site very soon.
Congratulations To Ron Cerillo and thank you for supporting the Blind Vets
of the NFB.
Please visit our web site at _www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org)   for up
to the minute news and changes about our organization.
The new officers who were elected this year will be posted very soon as
well.
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
President,
The National Association of Blind Veterans.