[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: Evening Prayer

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 17:48:26 UTC 2011

Subject: evening prayer

Evening Prayer

Someone has said that if Christians  really understood  the full extent
of the power we have available  through prayer, we might be speechless.
Did you know that during WWII  there was an advisor to Churchill who
organized a group of people who  dropped  what they were doing every
day at a prescribed  hour  for one minute to collectively pray for the
safety of  England , its people and peace? There is now a group of
people organizing  the same thing here in America . If you would like to
participate: Every  evening at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 PM Central)
(7:00 PM Mountain) (6:00  PM Pacific), stop whatever you are doing and
spend one minute praying for  the safety of the United States, our
troops, our citizens, and for a  return to a Godly nation. If you know
anyone else who would like to  participate, please pass this along. Our
prayers are the most powerful  asset we have.    Please forward this to
your praying  friends.