[Blindvet-talk] National Association of Blind Veterans

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Sat May 14 18:48:31 UTC 2011

Hello Vets,
Just a quick reminder that we will hold our National Meeting Sunday Evening
 July 3, at 7PM at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Beautiful Orlando, the
site  of the NFB National Convention. This convention runs from 7/3 to 7/8
and will be  the best ever.
Also don't forget the Veterans Celebration of Independence the morning of
July 6, at the opening session of this great convention in Orlando.
Ya'll come and join in on the fun and excitement of 4,000 plus blind
citizens  coming together to share , relax , and witness the greatest  gathering
of the blind in the nation.
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
National President,
The  National Association of Blind Veterans
A Division of the NFB
Email -  presidentnabv at aol.com
or president at nabv.org
Web Site - _www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)