[Blindvet-talk] NABV National Meeting Sunday July 3, 2011 At the Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Sat May 21 17:50:04 UTC 2011

The National  Association of Blind Veterans will meet Sunday July 3, 2011
at 7PM in the
Suwannee 18, Level 2 Rosen  Shingle Creek Orlando Fl.
How  can we better serve our veterans and show them our appreciation at the
same  time?  Join us to find out about the  Wounded Warrior Initiative
program we have begun and how you can become  involved. We are also holding our
annual elections.  Let’s grow the NABV like never before!  Dwight Sayer,
President

Dwight D. Sayer
National President,
The  National Association of Blind Veterans
A Division of the NFB
Email -  presidentnabv at aol.com
or president at nabv.org
Web Site - _www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)