[Blindvet-talk] Prayers needed and Update/Karl on Fellow Blind Vet!

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 19:25:45 UTC 2011

Keep this Blind Vet in your Thoughts and Prayers Please!

Hello again - Just wanted to let everyone know  the status of Krl's
recovery. He is still sick and in hospital, however he is  getting better slowly
day by day. He has had 4 surgeries to date, the last to  clear infections and
most recently to put screens in his arteries for blood  clots.  It seems as
every step the doctors take is cause for action and  reaction and all are
being handled as they arrise. Myra has been at  Karl's side since the 10th
when this journey began and I know it is comforting  to Karl for her to be
there with him through it all. I pray for her continued  strength as well.

Take care -
Kathleen (at Myra's  request)