[Blindvet-talk] (no subject)

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 21:24:09 UTC 2012

Way to go brother.
I graduated from Lighthouse class 77
The NABV dues are 5 per year oor 100 for life.
The new NABV web site is up at _www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org)  or
_www.nabv.net_ (http://www.nabv.net)
You can send your dues to Patty at 2559 Regal Downs Circle
Winter Garden, Fl. 34787
Dwight

In a message dated 4/1/2012 1:21:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,