[Blindvet-talk] Happy Brother's Day

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 20:59:47 UTC 2012

From: Gerard Fitzpatrick  [mailto:blindedveteran at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012  10:58 AM

Happy  Brother's  Day

You may have served in Combat or in  non-combat.

You may have retired out or you  may have  served for a short time.
You may have been a draftee or a  volunteer.
You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy,  Air Force, Coast Guard or
the Merchant Marines,

BUT YOU  SERVED.  YOU DID YOUR JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to
call you Brother.

You may have served during Korea, WWII,.  Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or
Afghanistan, But you served, you did  not run.

You have  a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED"  two of the
most noble words in the  world.

Again I  am proud to know each and every one of  you.

*Today  is Band of Brothers' Day*; send  this to all your brothers,
fathers, sons and fellow veterans you  know. Happy Brothers' Day!

To the cool men that have touched  my life: Here's to you!! I was never a
hero, but I am  thankful and proud to have served among them.

A  real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on  you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones  won't.

Thank  you for your time.

God  Bless our Troops.

God  Bless America.

Montgomery  County Community College is proud to be designated as an
Achieving the Dream  Leader College for its commitment to student access and
success.