[Blindvet-talk] Please share with all state presidents and your network!

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 14:30:46 UTC 2014

Saturday, April 26,  2014   NABV National Fund Raiser
Attention  All!
The NABV will be  raffling off (4) DISNEY PARK HOPPER TICKETS, valued at
$516.00 and good for  the next 2 years at Walt Disney World here in  Orlando.
The DRAWING for these  tickets will be held at National Convention on July
6,  2014!
Use them this year, or  next year for our 75th Anniversary Convention of
the  NFB.
Tickets to WIN are $5  for ONE or $10 for THREE tickets. You could be the
winner!
Send your money and  request for tickets to :
NABV President
Dwight  Sayer
PO Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl. 34778
Cash, Check or Money  Order will be accepted.
We can return mail your stubs or hold them for  pick up at our table at
National Convention.