[Blindvet-talk] {Disarmed} The Vietnam Wall Site

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 17:53:55 UTC 2014

>From your friends at the National Association of  Blind Veterans

Vietnam Wall sorted by city and state.

This is  really sobering.
First click on a state.
When it opens, scroll down to  the city and the names will appear.
Then click on their names.
It should  show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and
medals.
This  really is an amazing web site.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort to  create it.
I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who  served in
Vietnam sacrificed for our country.
The link below is a virtual  wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war
with the names, bio's and other  information on our lost heroes.
Those who remember that time frame, or  perhaps lost friends or family can
look them up on this site.
Pass the  link on to others, as many knew wonderful people whose names are
listed.

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm
<http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm>

This email is free from  viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus

.