[Blindvet-talk] Video of the opening events with NABV at convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:07:52 UTC 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyNS2cvSXmU
Hello everyone:
Attached is the video my husband took of presentation of our veterans and color guard as well as singing of the national anthem and america the beautiful.
I do apologize if some things were cut out, but Nelson said, people kept bumping into his tri-pod, and through things off maybe next year we can find a better place for him.
Also Dwight has the pictures, etc for the website.
Cheryl Echevarria, proud member of this division, non-military.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama