[Blindvet-talk] Any thought of a facebook page.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 19:57:39 UTC 2014

May I make a suggestion, that if possible, to create a facebook page for the NABV.org many veteran organizations and chapters are on facebook, and maybe get the word out there about Blind Veterans. I will help grow the division 75 in 75 days Celebration. Just a thought.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama