[Blindvet-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking your assistance (Focus groups in Orlando)

Dwight Sayer misterconsultant50 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:41:48 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Jolliff, Tiffany via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:07 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Seeking your assistance (Focus groups in
Orlando)

My name is Tiffany Jolliff and I am the research coordinator at National
Industries for the Blind (NIB). NIB is focused on its mission to create and
sustain employment opportunities for people who are blind or visually
impaired.

I will be attending the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) 2014
Conference and Convention, and while there, I am interested in conducting
focus groups with people between the ages of 45 and 64 who are blind. Vision
loss and employment are closely linked for this age group, and I am
researching  how NIB can help this group circumvent potential barriers to
employment.

If you are attending the NFB convention and interested in participating in
this focus group, please take a minute to respond to the following survey.
The survey is intended to gauge your interest in participating in a focus
group, and to identify the dates and times that work best in your
undoubtedly busy schedule.

If you are not planning to attend the 2014 NFB conference this year and
would still be interested in participating in my research, this survey also
offers the option to provide contact information for future participation.

Any contact information you provide in this survey will be seen by only me,
and will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you about your focus
group. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
tjolliff at nib.org or by phone at 703-310-0583.

Here is a link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014NFBFocusGroupSurvey
When prompted for a password, enter NFB2014.

Thank you, and enjoy the conference.

Tiffany Jolliff
Research Coordinator
National Industries for the Blind