[Blindvet-talk] FW: We Have Lost Another Hero!

Dwight Sayer misterconsultant50 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:41:18 UTC 2015

Thank you David from all of us at the National Association of Blind
Veterans!

Dwight D. Sayer
President
Diversified Disability Services
PO Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl. 34778
(321) 948-1466
Misterconsultant50 at gmail.com
www.disability-consultant.com
www.disabilityconsultant.net
"Life is  not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a  pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,  thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and
loudly proclaiming  --
WOW-- What a Ride!"