[Blindvet-talk] Fwd: Meeting Notice and Invitation

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Mon May 18 17:00:38 UTC 2015

____________________________________
 From: president at nabv.org
To: president at nabv.org
CC: nablindvets at aol.com,  blindvet-talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: 5/18/2015 11:48:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: Meeting Notice and Invitation

ALERT!  ALERT!
Monday, May 18,  2015
The National Association  of Blind Veterans will hold its Annual National
Meeting and Reception on July  6, 2015 at the Rosen Center Hotel , 9840
International Drive, Orlando Fl. In  (Salon 1), Second Level. The reception will
start promptly at 5PM and close at  7PM. Light snack and soft drink is
provided along with some door prize  drawings. This is an opportunity for all
Veterans attending to gather and meet  in a social environment fellow Veterans
in attendance and just have a good  time. We will start our National Meeting
promptly at 7PM closing at 10PM.  This  is our  more formal meeting where
we will conduct the  divisions business, hold elections , make or adjust
division policies,  give assignments for the Color Guard Detail, and prepare
for our Veterans  Celebration  opening session day (Wednesday the 8th). We
will  also have a number of interested vendors presenting equipment that the VA
 issues through prosthetics and a chance to ask the vendor questions about
the  equipment. We look forward to seeing you there!
Dwight D.  Sayer
President

Dwight D. Sayer
President,
P.O. Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl.  34778
_president at nabv.org_ (mailto:president at nabv.org)
_www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)
"Life  is  not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in  a  pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in  broadside,  thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and
loudly  proclaiming  --
WOW-- What a Ride!"