[Blindvet-talk] {Spam?} Please share and Help Our Kids

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:02:04 UTC 2015

Good afternoon:

Being a member of this division and president of the Travel & Tourism Division. Yes you have to pay annual dues to be a member of a division. We are all separate and dues go into our treasury to help support a division. Hope this helps.

Cheryl Echevarria member of NABV.org and president of NFB Travel & Tourism Division.