[BlindVet-Talk] {Spam?} MEET THE NEW CHAPLAIN

NABlindVets at aol.com NABlindVets at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 15:54:11 UTC 2016

From:  Sayer, Dwight [mailto:president at nabv.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 31,  2016 11:27 AM
To: 'president at nabv.org'
Subject: MEET THE  NEW CHAPLAIN

Good Morning All,
At last year’s convention Father John R. Sheehan our  National Chaplain and
dedicated worker for the Blind , especially Blind  Veterans gave me
Notice that he would probably be reassigned somewhere in  the WORLD this
year and thus be leaving the Xavier Society for the Blind and  would not be
able to
Maintain his tenure as our National Chaplain. I took this  news with much
regret due to the friendship I had been fortunate to have with  this man of
GOD and friend
Of the BLIND. He worked tirelessly on our behalf and  traveled for me in my
place to help maintain our presence on a National Level.  He participated
in our Veterans
Celebrations, Sang at convention, raised money with our  fund raisers and
was always there with his sage advice and thoughtful  observations. He has in
fact been reassigned
Amon , Jordan a particularly troubled area of the world and  we will miss
him terribly. We pray for his success in his new assignment and  most
importantly his safety as he  proceeds
Doing GOD’S WORK!! We thank you with all our hearts for the  service you
provided us and know we are most aware that GOD put you with us  for a reason.
Ever since my friends announcement I have been looking for  another man of
GOD who had similar qualities and the heart to serve  populations who don’t
always
Have the resources and physical ability to enjoy the best  this life has to
offer. I have found such a man and his name is Brother Jeff  Bradshaw. I
have known Jeff for about
15 years and have the personal experience to know GOD does  shine his light
down upon him and leads him in places that the strong of heart  could only
go. He has the presence
Of spirit and the will to serve. This being said I have  asked him to take
over for Father John as our National Chaplain and Board  Member. Brother Jeff
’s announcement is now posted on
Our HOME PAGE at _WWW.NABV.ORG_ (http://www.nabv.org/)  and his BIO is on
the Chaplains  Corner Page under MEET THE NEW CHAPLAIN !
If you have any prayer needs that you would like Brother  Jeff to lift up
for you , you can contact him at _Jeff1983Debbie at aol.com_
(mailto:Jeff1983Debbie at aol.com)  . You can also  send him your welcome aboard messages at the
same address.
Thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy email,  but given Father
John’s service  I  thought it only proper and needed that you know the
facts of his service and  how much he did for us.
Blessings to you ALL!
Dwight Sayer
Your Humble President

Dwight  D. Sayer
President,
P.O.  Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fl.   34778
_president at nabv.org_ (mailto:president at nabv.org)
_www.nabv.org_ (http://www.nabv.org/)
"Life  is  not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in  a  pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in  broadside,  thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and
loudly  proclaiming  --
WOW-- What a Ride!"