[BlindVet-Talk] Information

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 30 23:50:12 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,
My name is Marianne Haas.  My Life Partner is a Veteran.  I would like to
write to the person in charge of the VA.  I went to the VA website to find
out how to contact  the head of  the VA.  The website just got me into a
loop and was not very accessible.  Did anyone have the same problems with
that website?

I am very concerned about one issue my Partner is facing.  The limit for the
Means Test is 30 Thousand Dollars.  I live in a very high rent and high cost
area and feel the limit for the Means Test should be 50 Thousand Dollars.
Does anyone have similar problems?

Let me kno.  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Marianne